Beautiful Responsive Websites
built to get more “clicks!”
Why Choose Us to Build Your Next Website
Not Just Another Pretty Website
Your website is the digital face of your business. As such, it needs to reflect the same care, beauty and quality you put into your product or service offerings. But a great looking website alone won’t get you sales. You need visitors to click the buy button. These days, purchasers are completing over half of the buying decision process online before reaching out to a vendor, so you can no longer afford a website that is anything less than a conversion engine. The design needs to meet the mindset of your target audience, whatever it may be at the time they stop in, and help them move forward to the next level in the buying cycle. This is what we do.
- Designed for your unique message and goals
- Conversion design focus for higher sales completion rates
- Quality feel to all interactive elements
- Fully responsive, looks great on all devices
- Built-in A/B testing and analysis capabilities
- Free logo design included
We Specialize in Divi for WordPress
Almost all of our websites are now built starting with the Divi theme from Elegant Themes. Divi is a stable, flexible, proven platform that is easy to use both for the designer and the end user. And with 50% or more viewers visiting websites through mobile devices rather than a desktop, Divi designs look great and are easy to navigate on mobile.
Ken Parcher did an outstanding job redesigning our website and making it more mobile-friendly! We’re extremely satisfied with the appearance of the new site and truly appreciate all the extra time and effort he did to get the website exactly how we wanted it (in appearance and function). He stayed in touch with us, was very professional and responded promptly to all requests and any questions we had throughout the process. He made numerous helpful suggestions and the tutorial sessions he offered us once the new site was launched were most helpful.
We definitely recommend Parcher Marketing to others!
Cyndy and Rudy LoMonaco
Gazebo Weddings of Savannah
Website Repair and Enhancements
- WordPress Websites
- Website Installation & Setup
- Website Migration to new host
- Website Theme Installation
- Website Custom Theme Design & Build
- Plugins install and remove the correct way
- Generic Websites
- Fix/Create Responsive Website for Mobile Phone Viewing
- Bootstrap Site Edits
Landing Page Design & Build
What is a Landing Page?
If you’re running a special promotion or ad campaign, you need a landing page—a single page outside of your website devoted exclusively to your promotion. Landing pages have no extraneous distractions (e.g., links or menu bars to other pages), and the design and content is carefully planned and written to maximize the percentage of visitors who will click. There is no one magic design. Every audience is different. That’s why, whether you’re starting from scratch or using a template, it is well worth getting professional help.
The characteristics of an effective landing page are:
- Presents a strong value proposition, clearly and effectively using the best practices of persuasion
- Presents content that is highly attuned to the target audience
- Creates a sense of urgency to buy now rather than later
- Calls to action placement and design for high visibility
- Content reduces purchase anxiety
- Design minimizes distractions
We have years of experience putting these principles into practice for our clients. Let us put our experience to work for you.
I just wanted to reach out peer-to-peer and give you and your team Kudos on the NuSpark landing page that was linked in your email. Fantastic! -Strong offer-Engaging and compelling content-Multiple response options. We are currently working on revamping our website and landing pages and I have been compiling some “Best in Class” examples and your landing page has jumped right to the top.” Price Anderson, VP Sales and Marketing, DirectMail.com
Give us a call today 443 553 1570 or
Mobile Views Bigger Market Share Than Desktop
Screen Resolutions by Market Share, North America as of March 2018